FASHION AT THE HISTORICAL BALLENGER HOUSE

The outfit includes:
JcPenney-Top
Forever21- Jacket
NYandCompany-skirt
Dillards-Arturo Chiang Shoes
Cato-Necklace

My outfits have to be fashionable and Functional.  This day started with a Rainy Day Photo Shoot at my house and ended up at the Historical Ballenger House in Seneca SC.  I am an Artist Renderer and have just started entering shows.  I never new I was that good but I have gotten alot of attention because  I have been told "My Art Has Soul".



The Historical Ballenger House is located at 212 East South Third St. Seneca SC and was nice enough to host an Art Show there.  This beautiful home was built in 1925 in the American Foursquare Style by Mr. and Mrs. Grady Woodfin Ballenger. This landmark is located in downtown Seneca SC and is the site of the South Carolina National Heritage Corridor.  Tours are available by appointment.









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB