Plaid Fashion


This outfit includes: Jcpenney Necklace, Dillards Ralph Lauren Shirt, Cato Sweater, Target Skirt, Ross Shoes, Amazon Handbag and H&M Scarf....

                   



              PLAID FASHION





 Fashion Loves,

I wondered into Target on my lunch break I wasn’t to sure about this plaid skirt but it kept talking to me.  I eventually purchased it.  I really do love it.

If you notice I do random posts since I have started this blog.  The reason is I work retail.  Now is especially hard because someone has quit and someone has surgery.  See I work in Fine Jewelry so we have to go through a background check, which unfortunately not a lot of people can get around.  So if you are in my area and have a good background, contact me.  We are hiring and I need time to work on my new adventures.

  I follow the Jetsetbabe and I eventually I would love to have a version of her life style.  I like the luxury part but I also want to go to Southern Outer Banks of North Carolina and volunteer to live in the Cape Lookout Lighthouse for a week.  They allow you to do this for free so the people that live there can go to the mainland for supplies…..

So Fashion Loves keep reading because I am enjoying this.  I am not a writer but I have and Imagination and thoughts.  So here is a regular Fashion Divas thoughts. Enjoy your day and keep loving fashion and I will work and keep reading the Jestsetbabe to live a life meant to live…

Love,
Dana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB