MYSTERIOUS NIGHT FASHION

The outfit includes...Its Metro Fashion necklace,belt and top, Target Jacket, Cato Skirt, Ross Carlos Santana shoes and Amazon Fineplus Handbag (Dior inspired).

 


 MYSTERIOUS NIGHT FASHION


Like I have said in a previous blog I have been working a lot so I decided to take this photo at night.  This outfit also seemed like a cool night outfit.

I am not much of a night person but it is very mysterious to me, it seems an injury hurts worse at night and that is when Ghosts appear.  I have never seen a Ghost but I don’t believe they would appear to me because I would ask them questions and treat them as a new friend.

A few years ago I had poison sumac (which is a version of poison ivy) I use ivy dry to get rid of it, bad idea.  I got something similar to third degree burns all over my body.  At midnight the sores would swell and burn like fire.  That was the worse experience I have ever had.  I didn't sleep for like 5 days.  I went to the doctor and they gave me something to make me sleep.  I had an allergic reaction to this and had a panic attack.  I went to the hospital and was given morphine. 

This my friends is how my retail career got started.  I was put part-time at my design job so I went to work at Dillards Department Store for insurance to pay my hospital bill.  I was promoted to manager and the rest is history.

So my friends be careful of Poison Sumac especially in the summer when it is dangerous.

Love,
Dana


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB