THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

The outfit includes: CATO top, pants and necklace, FOREVER21 jacket and DILLARDS Arturo Chiang Shoes. Cato and Jcpenney are usually my go to stores I can always find a cute outfit or piece of jewelry there. I was so excited to wear one of my spring outfits and then it turned cold.





This outfit was taken at a Subdivision in Anderson SC with the most beautiful tree lined streets. Everyone goes there to take Prom pictures at the little lake.  We had a beautiful warm day this day.
The last few days have been cold and I had my cute, colorful outfits laid out waiting. The weather however messed up my idea of fashion photos.  However this day I set up my tripod and ran to pose.  My friends laugh at me but I don't always have someone to take my photo. I believe it will be a perfect interview with Vogue or Harper's Bazaar one day.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB