Fashionable Old Cars

The outfit includes....Forever 21 Sweater and Fur, Dillards Skirt, Charlotte Russe Shoes, Amazon rings, JcPenney Necklace and Cato Belt





                             Fashionable Old Cars

Hello Fashion Loves,

Along with everything else I am doing, I am also an amateur photographer.  I love to see what I can do to make my pictures more interesting.  My dad was a mechanic on the side because he loved to tinker with old cars.  My father got rid of most cars but there are a few left.  This Buick was one of them and it seemed to be a great back drop.  My creative side and imagination runs wild, I wonder if the people who owned these cars were adventures like I am.  Did they go on dates with there future loves or I hate to say it, what about a Thelma and Louise movie that turned out a little better than the original.  Keep those imaginations going because the world needs more Creativeness….

Love,
Dana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB