SWING FASHION

The outfits includes....NY&Co necklace and jeans, Cato Fur Vest and Sweater and Charlotte Russe Boots.....


     Swing Fashion

Hello Fashion Loves,
I love the Daffodils coming up, that means spring is coming soon.  I am definitely an outside woman; I usually stay outside until the sun goes down.  I have a sunbathing chair outside that I tan, draw and everything you can think of in.  I feel like I am wasting the sun if I don't  stay outside. 

There is also a swing in my front yard that is for my nephew, which I borrow myself, I swing and  enjoy it like a kid; I never get tired of swinging, it just takes you back to your childhood where things where simpler.  

My Family use to have tons of get togethers which includes camping at the lake and swimming. I use to be a fish; I would love to get an apartment with a pool.  Also around a pool the scenery isn't to bad.  I am single......

COME ON SPRING AND SUMMER
Love,
Dana


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB