CHANEL'S PHILOSOPHY

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:

CATO:  Cardigan 
NY&CO:  Skirt
JCPENNEY:  Necklace
BELK:  Michael Kors Watch & Red Camel Pearl Ring
AMAZON: Delicious Heels
BAG INC:  Quilted Handbag

Hi Fashion Loves,

I am reading a book called The Gospel According To Coco Chanel by Karen Karbo this is a serious/ comical version of Coco Chanel's life.  I am obsessed with Chanel how she became who she is and how she developed her brand.  Therefore with this information I channeled my inner Chanel.  I just found this really cute cardigan in hot pink from Cato of course.  The pearls are a costume jewelry from Jcpenney which is an interesting fact that Chanel is the first know designer to favor costume jewelry.  From reading the book I realize the very expensive Chanel of today is not how Chanel started her brand.  Chanel was a poor girl, abandoned by her father and learned sewing from nuns, that she never perfected. Coco Chanel was always reinventing herself so none really knows the entire truth of her life story.  The Gingham skirt is my find from NY & Company which I have mixed with different articles of clothing but I like this combination better.


Bag Inc Handbag, Cato Cardigan and NY& Company Gingham Skirt. 

Through out her life Chanel only had one love, Boy Capel and still he wasn't faithful to her.  She never married because the philandering gentleman she dated wanted her to rely on them and give up her business.  I believe even in her day if Chanel found the real dedicated loyal gentleman he would have never been intimated by her success but would help her evolve the business.  I guess that is why I am still single most people I meet wants me to support them or is intimidated by me because I am strong willed.  This makes no since  I am just a regular person who likes fashion who refuses to Dumb Down my fashion as not to intimidate the men in my town.  I know when God sends the right person he will loves me as I am and not try to take away what I like to do Fashion, Photography and Art.

According to the book Chanel never got over the losses of her life.  I believe Chanel would have prospered even more if she could have gotten help with the heart break of each loss in her life.  Chanel was a Modern Woman before her time and life didn't understand her.  I am a Modern Woman of my time in my town I am misunderstood but with God's help and his love I will find my way.  He is preparing me for Dana's Take Over.  I will be paid double for my suffering and my faith that God is in charge.

Stay independent fashion loves but never close your heart to love or fashion.  God with provide.


Love,
Dana



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB