RANKIN'S GROCERY

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:

CATO:  Tank Top and Skirt
H&M:    Jacket
AMAZON:  Delicious Shoes
BAGROO:  Handbag
SINFULCOLORS NAIL POLISH:  Alfresco


Hi Fashion Loves,

This outfit idea was courtesy of looking at Up Close and Stylish ideas on Instagram, however my outfit is Cato, H&M and Bagroo.  Combining a solid black outfit with a brightly color tweed jacket is such a Chanel Style Classic.  I am in love with Chanel and that is why I love tweed blazers.  I have watched the Chanel Movie so many times because I relate to her story.  Coco Chanel came from nowhere and created a brand that we love today.  I am hoping to follow in her foot steps with my dream of Art, Fashion Blog and History.




Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Alfresco Bagroo Handbag and necklace I have had for awhile.



Today a terrible storm was coming so after work I was looking for an Historical Place of Significance to take a blog photo.  Then I thought of Rankin's Grocery which is on Marchbanks Ave. in the middle of a subdivision and school.  There have been so many  historical  places torn down but not Rankin's Grocery. My Great Uncle's home was next door and was torn down for the new subdivision.  My friend also lived next door to the grocery store and Mr. Rankin was her Grandfather, so we use to go to his store to get candy and hangout.  He was a kind man and use to talk to us and keep us entertained.  This Grocery Store has been the subject of many paintings and photos.   I hope this cute little store reminds of how a man with a dream owned his own little Gas Station that has been remembered as an important part of history, especially to the children.









Come and by and take a photo of Rankin's Grocery on Marchbanks Ave.and see if you can close you eyes and imagine all the little children playing a neighbors visiting.

Love.
Dana



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB