HEADED FOR HIGHER GROUND

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:
CATO: Sequence Tank Top, Necklace and Flats
JCPENNEY: Pleather Skirt
BELK: Michael Kors Watch
Hi Fashion Loves,

Well what do you do when life gives you lemons?  We I say eat the darn things because I love lemons, put on a cute outfit and Head To Higher Ground in Greenville SC.  See on Thursday I usually head to Downtown Sounds in Anderson SC well to much male drama this week. As they say even to guys I suppose, save the drama for you mama.

So my cute outfit for today is my darling Sequence Cato Tank Top and my very versatile Pleather Skirt from Jcpenney.  I love the little skirt and how it flows.  A Pleather Skirt you can dress up or down depending on the mood.
 I also have gotten many compliments on my Mixed Metal Necklace from Cato.  I decided to go for a gray look because I was feeling gray.  However, as soon as I hit this marvelous city my mood changed,  my sequences started to glitter and ta da the magic happens I feel alive and happy.  I also had Pumpkin Ice Cream for dinner and all is well.

The first destination is the Poinsett Hotel the place is magnificent place to visit.  When I use to live in Greenville SC we would to go to the piano bar here on a Saturday night and have wonderful time.  Old Hollywood Glamour alive and well.

The Poinsett Hotel opened on June 20, 1925 the hotel was a complete flop until General Manager Director J Mason Alexander took over in 1930 and reorganized the hotel.  The hotel was a success, housing such greats as Amelia Earhardt, John Barrymore, Cornelius Vanderbilt, Bobby Kennedy and Liberace according to westinpoinsettgreenville.com.  The hotel changed hands and was foreclosed 1971-1986 until 1997 when Steve Dopp and Greg Lenox owners of Francis Marion Hotel in Charleston SC did extensive renovations and reopened this beauty.  In 2000 the owners and staff celebrate the 75th Anniversary of this hotel. (all information is westinpoinsettgreenville.com)

The Second destination was the Peace Center where again I see God's Angel watching over me.  The Peace Center is a beautiful center where most of the performing arts are held.  The most amazing plays can be seen here,  I saw the Diary of Anne Frank here.  I was amazed by the talent.


 So fashion loves if you need to Head to Higher Ground or just want a change of scenery Greenville SC is a wonderful place to visit.
Love,
Dana 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB