THE LOST PAST

THE OUTFIT CONSIST OF:

JCPENNEY:  Jacket and Necklace
CATO: Dress
VICTORIA SECRETS:  Booties
BELK: Michael Kors Watch

Hi Fashion Loves,

My Outfit today almost didn't exist.  I have had this Cato Dress for awhile, so I was about to retire it.  I wore the dress to work one last time and  I got so many compliments on it. Everyone loved how the JcPenney Blazer color blended so beautifully.  So with this new revelation this has become my favorite dress again.  When see this dress in pictures it is so cute and I love how my Victoria Secrets Booties just sets it off.

Like I have said I live in a small town so I do clothing test by wearing what I am not sure of one more time. I am not to worried about the public's response except when I am determining if I want to get rid of something.  I guess you get to that age, if I like it then I like it, if I am not sure if I like something I take the opinions of other.  So the moral of the story is the old outfit you are about to get rid of give if one more chance and it can become a new staple to your everyday wear.
 This gives you and idea with and without the jacket.

Close Up of of the detail of the dress and the feminine ruff details. 

Close Up of the Victoria Secrets Booties and Ruffle Detail.

This outfit was taken in front of another abandoned structure in Townville SC a beautiful Church on Winchester Road. This church was brought to my attention by Riley Capps a member of Abandoned, Old and Interesting Places in South Carolina which is a Group on Facebook.  I recently became a member of this group because I love old places and I am combining them with my fashion.








My plan is to do a beautiful drawing of this church so I was excited to find this.  I hope to recreate to was this church use to be the magnificent proof of God's Love and his home.

I looked for the history of this church but couldn't find it.  The lake is just behind it so I bet it was amazing to attend services here.


So Fashion Loves and History Loves if you want to come see this Beauty who is fading away come to Winchester Raod Townville SC.
Love,
Dana 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB