SOCIAL HOUR

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:

CATO:  Dress
DELICIOUS:  Heels from Amazon
BELK:  Michael Kors Watch
SINFULCOLORS NAIL POLISH:  Alfresco


Hi Fashion Loves,

The outfit I have today is a beautiful classy sexy dress from Cato.  The dress is a blue lace with a nude color lining.  I tell you all day I was getting second glances because of the nude color lining.  Everyone thought initially  I was wearing a lace see through dress.  



I am not that bold and I believe in  the phrase I watched on Chrisley Knows Best "Class Not Ass."   I found out that Todd Chrisley in this show grew up not to far from me in Westminster South Carolina.  

 I know the modern world is so more skin but I am an Old Hollywood Glamour Woman.  I felt so sexy in this outfit and I am covered and got all kind of attention.





I named this Blog Social Hour because I was on my way to one of the Social Events in Anderson SC for all called Downtown Sounds.  Downtown Sounds takes place in Downtown Anderson in an area called Wren Park.  Where I am sitting is a little Alley with this cute water fountain that has been there for as long as I can remember.  This is a cut through from the Parking Lot where Mellow Mushroom and Bleckley Inn is located.

When you reach the end of this alley there is a plastic bucket where an anonymous person leaves free fruit. This is wonderful gesture proving that there is good selfless people in this world.

 I look forward to this event because there is dancing and music for all ages.  There is also the most beautiful man made waterfalls with dancing lights.  I am Social so I walk around and talk to everyone.

So if you are in downtown Anderson on a Thursday during the spring and summer come to Downtown Sounds.  I will see you there.

Love,
Dana



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB