CHILDHOOD MEMORIES

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:

CATO:  Dress & Heels
BELK:  Red Camel Necklace and Michael Kors Watch

Hi Fashion Loves,

The outfit I have chosen is my Sexy Cato Dress with what else, the Chanel Look.  I thought of how Chanel would look in the modern world with Red Sexy Heels from Cato to top it off.  The dress is gathered at the top with little Black Poka Dots.  I love the form fit and how it hugs your curves in a classy way.



The space I have chosen is an Old Victorian Home on Highway 81 which is also 2011 East Greenville St in Anderson SC, this home has a significance in my life because this is where my Doll came from.  See awhile ago in the Cabbage Patch Doll phase I wanted one so bad but my parents didn't have enough money, so my Mom's friend knew of a lady that made dolls.  I still have my doll today.  She meant so much to me and still does.  I didn't care about a Cabbage Patch Doll mine was Custom Made.   I guess I figured out from that early age that being an individual was an important factor in my life.  Deep down inside I did not want to be like everyone else.  I still walk to the beat of my own drum.  I keep up with me and not anyone else.  I get ideas from looking at photos but I put my on spin things to show my individuality. 

 The Victorian Home was falling in disarray and then the Clemson Visual Heath and Surgery took over and turned it into this beautiful useful building.  I would love to see all the old homes in Anderson turned into the magnificence that they were intended to be.  The Old Homes where built to stand the test of time and with love.  I walk the track at Anmed Hospital across the street and I smile everyone time I walk pass this house.  So I that is why I would like the homes saved so everyone else could walk by and smile and remember wonderful Childhood Memories.
So Fashion Loves if you need any help with your eyes stop by 2011 East Greenville St Anderson SC at the Clemson Eye Visual Health and Surgery  keep this home alive.  My Baby Doll and I would appreciate it.  
Love,
Dana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB