THE ATTACK ON GOD'S HOUSE

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:

JCPENNEY: Evan-Picone Black Label Top
DILLARDS:  Alex Marie Pants
TJMAXX:  Nine West Caged Heels
AMAZON: Ainifeel Handbag
BELK:  Michael Kors Watch

Hi Fashion Loves,

This was a very hot day but I don't mind.  I love heat I should have been born at the coast I love it so with that being said on with the outfit.  
The Satin Evan-Picone top was an accident I actually ordered it to get free shipping with this cool little black and white skirt.  I love this top and it goes well with my Alex Marie pants from Dillards.  However the pants need to be taken up because I have to buy a larger size to fit my hips so it gaps in the waist.  I am usually the safety pin queen but with this blog I am taking this to have them altered.  
What's a girl to do?




The reason I called this An Attack on God's House is because of the atrocity that happened in Charleston SC which is one of my favorite cities.  One of my favorite verses in the Bible is a perfect example of how the evils of others are turned around with   God's Intervention.

GENSIS 50 VERSE 20
You intended to harm me, but God intended it for Good.

See all the race issues that have been happening the White and African American all have a justification of why or why not the way thing have turned out in each incident.  However no matter what color or what reason you have for what happens none will every justify an attack on God's House with his children worshiping him and calling upon him.  Everyone keeps saying the world is coming to an end because of all the rioting but I believe God just turned it around with one attack from Evil on his home.  God has things going own maybe training angles or organizing his home and Jesus is on sabbatical so they are not coming just yet so he had to straighten things out.  The Devil had to come and commit the ultimate sin an attack on God's House which God loves with all his heart.  It worked, the Hate is starting to lose with one incident.  How amazing they say God can turn anything around in an instant and he just did.  People reuniting for Peace and Love

You go Charleston SC show the rest of the world how it is done, the Oldest Most Historic City and from current events the Most Godly City

Peace, Love and Equality wins against Evil..... So Stop smell the Flowers and Love......

Love,
Dana 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB