DAY TRIP TO THE ATL

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:

FOREVER21:  Blazer
JCPENNEY:   Nicole Miller Skirt
CATO:    Tank Top
TJMAXX:   Nine West Heels

Hi Fashion Loves,
Well as I have told in a previous blog my town does not have that much shopping so I decided to get an Atlanta Hit, as I call it.  Atlanta is only about 2hours away.  When I go to Atlanta I love to dress the part and today was no exception.  I chose to wear my JcPenney Nicole Miller Skirt and Cato Tank in classic black.  I love to wear color but Black is always a classic go to and I fit right in with the Atlanta Scene.
As soon as I hit Atlanta I have a different mindset which is more confident, I can concur the world, instead of the feeling I get in my town which is defeated and everything is the same.  I grew up on a farm but the Concrete Jungle is where I feel at home.

My first stop on my journey was Phipps Plaza where the Mall is more of a High End mall with Versace, Louis Vuitton and Valentino the Mall is breathe taking with high end cars through out the building. 
This mall is where you will find most of the Music Rappers and Famous People in town.  I have seen Mr. Jones from Chrissy and Mr. Jones, Jill Scott and Sean Combs.


Glamour and Class Surround Atlanta the feeling of freedom........







Also at Phipps Plaza they have magazines that tell of the social events in town and also photos of the social life.  The magazine is in my hand below.
 The next stop was Lenox Sqaure this mall is more of I would say a casual feel. There is the Forever 21 and also where most of the teens hangout.



One day trip to Atlanta and my car is already starting to think it is a Maserati.





Well my day in Atlanta Georgia was full I sometimes take adventures outside of the local retail and that will come later.  I get sick of the mall because I spend most of my time in it but never in Atlanta.  The trick to Adventuring in Atlanta is to arrive after rush hour between 8 and 9 and leave on your journey home before 4pm or after 7pm.  This day I was impatient I wanted to go to the Anmed Track since I am getting in shape.  So I left at 6pm  with that being said this is the view.....
This begins the world famous Spaghetti Junction.....Today was not that bad but don't test the leaving times.  I just got blessed today.





Well Fashion Loves come to Atlanta Georgia aka The ATL for fashion Adventure and Fun.   Back to the real world.
Love,
Dana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB