FASHION WITH AN ATTITUDE

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS:
CATO:   Top
TARGET:  Vest
DILLARD:  Antonio Melani Skirt
NEW YORK AND COMPANY:  Necklace
AMAZON:  Delicious Heels
Hi Fashion Loves,
Well today I decided to do fashion with a little attitude.  Hair was on par and I was just feeling sexy so fashion blog photo must be taken.  I combined my Green Antonio Melani Skirt with my Blue Cato Lace Top and anchored it with a Black Vest.  I also used my NY&Company Necklace which is clear and silver to add some metal in the mix.  Ta da Fashion With An Attitude.

The building I chose today is of Downtown Anderson not the front side but the back.  See every since I was a kid I have loved buildings so I look at them from every angle.  I feel the soul of old homes and buildings.  I can stare at a building all day and be happy and content they tell stories and if you listen closely to them you can hear.  My ancestors grew up in this town and so did many other families and I love the stories.  To be honest I am not that thrilled at the newer sections but it is growth and necessary but I rather stay with the old buildings.  I am a fashionista with an old soul.
See the white building with black accents it is like the windows art eyes looking at you and the porch is a little smirk.  That is what I see when I hang out with old buildings.

So fashion loves come to Downtown Anderson or your own town and sit awhile and see what the old buildings and homes have to say.


Love,
Dana 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB