SAY IT AIN'T SO BO (Dukes of Hazzard Rerun Cancellation)

 THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:

JCPENNEY:  Jacket
RUGGED WEARHOUSE:  Seven Shorts ( I cut)
CATO:  Tank Top, Heels and Handbag
BELK:   Michael Kors Watch and Cross Necklace

Hi Fashion Loves, 
I was headed to Downtown Sounds but the rain foiled my plans so I am working on my drawings and hanging out with you guys.  The outfit is a casual outfit because can you believe it, I am Off.  The outfit is cut off shorts made Classy.  I added the JcPenney Jacket because it is chilly and the jacket has some of the same colors of the shorts. The jacket is black so I accented it with Cato Heels and Handbag.  I would have loved to worn my cute outfit out but that is the way it goes.




Most times I don't write more than one blog a day but desperate times calls for desperate measures the DUKES OF HAZZARD has been canceled.  I can understand the issue with the rebel flag.  The Flag is not bad but the questionable people are making it bad.  The Dukes of Hazzard was one of my favorite shows, to be honest I don't watch it anymore but people should be able to see the reruns.  The show was a cute show and Bo Duke was so hot (John Schneider).  Bo Duke was one of my first crushes.  I went to Whitehorse Road Fairgrounds in Greenville SC with my parents and cousins to see Boss Hogg and the General Lee.  I still have my little Match Box General Lee and my Place Setting that I eat out of all the time.  I did get in a little trouble for jumping in the car window instead of opening the door.  However I didn't learn how to cuss or do drugs or alcohol, I did learn how to say "Dang It".
From Left to Right Shana Jones, Tara Martin, Boss Hogg, Tammie Kelley and Dana Evans (Me)

 Instead of climbing up the flag pole in front of the State House, I would like to climb up SOME,  Not All of  these darn trucks with Gigantic tires roaming around my town with the Rebel Flags hanging off the truck and pull them off.  I mean really!!! 

Let me set it straight Not All but most of these guys are concerned with beer and their trucks and are taking a flag my Great Great Grandfather, Willis Evans fought in the war for and making it a problem for everyone.  Willis Evans fought in the confederate war and was a boot maker for the confederacy, he has a star placed on his grave for his service that these questionable individuals keep stealing.  These guys treat people in general wrong and are disrespectful and should find something else to represent their hating society.  Or hear is something you may never thought of Just Don't Hate

I knew I was reading Hebrews in the Bible for a reason.  Hebrews Chapter 10 Verse 23-25 states....

Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can
be trusted to keep his promise.  Let us think of ways to motivate one another
to acts of love and good works.  And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some 
people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.
I can't take it....The Duke Boys



So Fans give the Duke Boys and Daisy a break they deserve a place in rerun history.  My gosh they were filmed in Georgia.  Covington Georgia to be specific and I am taking an adventure there to see the Boards Nest and see the building the General Lee flew over. 

In the amazing words of Waylon Jennings....
Just'a good ol boys
Never meanin no harm.
Beats all you never saw
Been in trouble with the law
Since the day they were born.

Strightnin the curves
Flattnin the hills
Someday the mountain might get' em
But the law never will.

Makin' their way 
The only way they know how
Thats just a little bit more
Than the law will allow.

Makin' their way 
The only way they know how
Thats just a little bit more
Than the law will allow.

I'm a good ol' boy
You know my momma loves me
But she don't understand 
They keep a showin my hands and not my face on TV.
A Classy Sophisticated Woman has her Wild Tom Boy Past.
Love,
Dana














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB