TEA ANYONE?

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:

CATO:  Sweater and Heels
TJMAXX:  Dalia Skirt

Hi Fashion Loves,
Well today's outfit is a attempted representation of Dolce and Gabbana, I am not sure what season.  Upcloseandstylish a very up to date stylish lady on instagram that I follow. She wore it and I feel in love.  She combines high end with affordable brands like Forever 21 and Zara.  I would love to have these Dolce and Gabbana Booties maybe a miracle that will happen.  Sometimes people are cruel and harp on her about her more High End Purchases.  Well let me tell you if I could afford it I would do the same thing combine Cato with Dolce and Gabbana and as long as I have waited I could care less of what those people think.  I am sorry but the Designers are artist and should be paid for their work.  I understand the concept when trying to sell my art.  So if she can help a designer stay in business, go for it.  I hope to be an artist in that position one day and as hard as I am working to succeed I will not mind one day when I can put a $1,000.00 on my drawings.
UPCLOSEANDSTYLISH ON INSTAGRAM FOLLOW HER SUCH COOL OUTFITS.
                                                                          
 My version combines Cato and TJMaxx my favorite stores.  I got the skirt at TJMaxx first and then took off  to Cato in Greenville for the shoes then I waited and finally Cato in Anderson got the red sweater.  SCORE outfit complete.  I felt so sexy and cute in this outfit and I hope you enjoy.

I haven't posted and Old Home so I chose The Caldwell-Johnson-Morris Cottage on 220 East Morris St in Anderson SC.  This house is such a cute house and it reminds me of the beach because it sits up high.  I am also working on a drawing of this home and I have already finished a drawing of the door, sort of like the Charleston Doors.  I have a vision as usual, I just need the time.  Like all creative people.

I titled this Blog and my drawing Tea Anyone? because they did restore this old home and is was called The Morris Street Tea Room but at the time Anderson Downtown was not revived yet so it failed.  This beautiful home is now a private residence.

The Caldwell-Johnson-Morris Cottage was built in 1851 for Nancy Caldwell.  In 1853 she sold the home to Dr. William Bullein Johnson, a baptist minister and educator that pioneered women's education.  Dr. Johnson was the chancellor and teacher at Johnson Female University which became Anderson University.  In 1858 the home was sold to Mrs. Edward Morris from Charleston they occupied the home for seventy years.  In 1974 the home became a museum and like I stated previously in 1980 it became The Morris Street Team Room. (The information courtesy of www.dowtownanderson.com/historic-properties)

So come on by to see The Caldwell-Johnson-Morris Cottage and maybe I will have my drawing finished by then.

Love,
Dana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB