OLD TUDOR HOME

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:

JCPENNEY:  Blouse and Skirt 
EXPRESS:     Belt
PERSUNMALL:   Heels

Hi Fahion Loves,

Today I had to give Jcpenney a little of attention.  Florals were in this season so I found this nice Blouse from Jcpenney with the most marvelous colors that compliments my skin tone.  The skirt was a Jcpenney later find and the color flows perfectly with my blouse.  Most of the time except for black I don't like to wear dark colors in the summer I just refuse so I love the coolness of the blues and pinks considering it has been so hot in the South.

 I love to add some edge to my outfits so the Express Belt was the accessory I chose.  There are coins on the belt for a perfect conversation piece.

Like I have said before my style is Chanel and Victoria Beckham combine another way to say Classic Rock.

The piece to resistance for the outfit is my fantastic Persunmall Heels which look like the Valentino Rock Stud that I am absolutely in love with.  Fashion Loves enjoy mixing....

The destination I have chosen today is an Old Tudor Home re-purposed into a law firm.  The home got my attention because I love the Tudor Style and it matched my outfit.  That is the key I want the home to match my outfit.  I am working on a dog painting right now but I believe I will draw this home next I love the interesting detail.  I couldn't find much detail on this home but it is a beauty and I am glad it has not gone to ruin.
 There are plenty more old homes in Anderson but I take the photos myself so it is hard to set my tripod up unless I want a car to smash it but this was taken on the side of the old post office with not many cars.



So Fashion loves for a view of this glorious wonder come to 207 East Calhoun Street and if you need a lawyer stop by this same address.
                                                              
Love,
Dana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB