SHOPPING PROBLEMS

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:

TARGET:  Lace Top
JCPENNEY:  Skirt
AMAZON:  Loslandifen
DILLARDS:   Nadri Necklace
BELK:  Michael Kors Watch
WALGREENS:  Sinful Colors Nail Polish---Color: Baby Blues (That is lavender)


Hi Fashion Loves,
This outfit I have chosen today is just simple with a touch of color to add interest.  The bright yellow lace Target top and my flared out Jcpenney skirt gives the perfect summer look.  See the idea in fashion is to show you individuality.  Sometimes I go over the top and sometimes I just have a basic outfit with a touch of color.  I am an artist so I have a color wheel so when I am unsure of some color combinations I refer to my color wheel.  This outfit for instance uses a touch of color with the little Blue Nadri Necklace from Dillards and the Bright Orange Loslandifen Shoes from Amazon.  So Fashion Loves don't worry what others think they are just scared to take a chance go for it.  Enjoy your outfit creating.
Loslandifen Shoes from Amazon so comfy and my Sinful Color Nails in Baby Blue from Walgreens



The reason I titled this Shopping Problems is because where I live it is definitely a problem.  I live in a small town in Anderson SC where the mall is sort of fading away.  I remember when I use to cruise around the mall and we use to see how many cars we could ride in, I would not recommend this in today's times.  The mall was always packed especially on a Friday or Saturday Night the town ended this tradition.  I know cruising annoyed some people, but now the mall is pretty dead you can park at the door on a Friday and Saturday Night.  No offense but all we see are majority of Seniors, which I respect, but it is making me old before my time.  There are not many people my age to talk to I am 45 with no children and loves Fashion.  What was accomplished a dying mall.  

The only Stores I shop in is Belk, JcPenney, Cato (not in the Mall always has about the same as the larger towns.) and NY and Company which is still an issue.  The Stores such as Belk and JcPenney doesn't carry a lot of items for my style in my town.  Therefore I take off to Greenville SC (30mins away), Atlanta Georgia (2hrs away maybe 1-1/2 depending on my desperation need for fashion)  and Charlotte NC (about 2hrs.). My preference is Atlanta Georgia I go there more often because all my favorite stores are in close vicinity to each other like Jcpenney, H&M, Zara and Forever21.   I know I can order online but two factors come into play.....

1. I like to try things on because of my odd body style.
2.  I am inpatient and I want to wear my outfit now.     

See sometimes I don't have a lot of time to take off.  I work a lot at my Paying Job and then I am an Artist, Fashion Blogger and Adventurer.  I am looking to move to a larger city or the beach but the Job thing becomes an issue I have to find the right one so I can live in a decent area and still be able to eat and get cute outfits to support my community.  I am also an Artist so I have to be able to afford my materials.  I am  willing to sacrifice but I sacrifice a lot now.  I shop on a budget.  

So Fashion Loves my motto is I rather drive a Hooptie in Atlanta that a Mercedes where I live.  Don't get me wrong I like my town but there are not many opportunities for young adults and not so young adults. The Social life, except on Thursdays during the summer, is mostly bars and Senior activities.  So I will keep pumping and maybe I will see you in your Big City.  

Charleston SC is also and option especially now because I am Godly Woman and my art could flourish.  

So here is to God's Will....
Love,
Dana 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB