HISTORIC ROBERT ANDERSON FOUNTAIN

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:

TJMAXX:  Calvin Klein Top
KOHLS:  Elle Shorts (new) I got three different colors
CATO:  Heels
BELK:   Michael Kors Watch and Fossil Key Bracelet

Hi Fashion Loves,
Another Thursday and off to Downtown Sounds I go for complete socialization.  I was off on another Thursday so my causal outfit it what I have chosen.  I have been working out more than during the winter so I have earned some well deserved success, the reward is I can pull out my Elle Shorts from Khols.  I absolutely adore these shorts.  If you follow fashion Valentino's summer shorts are scalloped so I was absolutely elated to have a designer look on a budget.  The shorts have cute little black Poka Dots for that feminine feel so I paired it with my Calvin Klein Black Blouse and amazing Cato Heels. The Cato Heels are surprisingly comfortable I went dancing with them and walked around awhile without my feet aching.
The destination I have chosen is on the way to downtown which is the Anderson County Museum 202 East Greenville St Anderson SC.  According to the History Museum the fountain was located east of the courthouse from 1898-1977 and was created as a dedication to the American Revolution Hero, Robert Anderson, whom the town was named after.  The Fountain was moved further east of the Courthouse and then dismantled in 1993 and put in storage.  The  Fountain now stands at the local museum which gives an intriguing History of Anderson County.  I have a few photos taken with the water running which is beautiful....




 So Fashion Loves if you are ever interested in a little history lesson drop by 202 East Greenville Street and go back in time.


A WOMAN CAN'T BE TO CAREFUL MACE AND MY BIG GUN....

Come see us sometime Southern Girls are the Best
(all girls are the best but I got to pick a side.)
Love,
Dana



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB