PLENTY OF WINE NOT ENOUGH ROSES

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:

CATO:  Blouse
DILLARDS:  Antonio Melani Skirt and Marc Jacob Sunglasses
AMAZON:  Bagroo Handbag
BELK:  Michael Kors Watch
Hi Fashion Loves,

Well today was just a Basic White Cato Blouse paired with Dillards Antonio Melani Skirt most times I think out of the box but my Creative Mind seems to be off.  However, I still got it just a basic look didn't turn out that bad.  I sort of like this look flowing and free.  I still have the bright colors to add  the interest that I always like.  Also my Mom's beautiful flower garden just brings everything together.


The reason I titled my Blog PLENTY OF WINE NOT ENOUGH ROSES is lets not beat a dead horse but this dating issue thing.  See I don't get it I am not to bad to look at, I am an artist, I can dress cute, wear heels and then go play mud football.

 A lot of my guy friends hang out with me when I first meet them just to have someone to go somewhere with.  I might like them initially but then I get drunk dialed and see all the bad things which I can deal with as a friend but not as a mate.  I don't want to wonder where you are and I am interested in someone more predictable.

These same guys start to like me because they realize I am not what they think I am they realize I am fun.  I like to do guy and girl things, I grew up as a Tom-Boy.  I discovered fashion later on but I am still a Tom-Boy.


Also  I am 45 years old and it seems guys my age still love the idea of a chase which is completely totally boring to me.  If I like you I will tell you but this hard to get thing is so Old.  I am talking when we meet I am NOT in love, planning the wedding NOT all WOMEN are like this.  I want to spend time with you, take adventures, talk to each other then kiss to see if I am compatible with you.

The other issue is that I am a nice person I try to respect people which causes me problems in dating.  The guys take my KINDNESS FOR WEAKNESS which is a misconception for Godly People who is open to know different people and tries to understand them.  See my main downfall is I try to give the gentleman a chance that everyone else calls Weird or a Dork.  The reason being is two reasons...

1. I was a Dork and I am definitely weird in my way of thinking.  
2.  I have dated the guys who think they are all that they look at
other girls not thinking what they have is good enough
(always looking for something better)

My rules in dating has always been:
1. Man who loves God (if he really loves God everything will fall in place)
2. Respect
3. Honesty
4. If every time I speak to you, you are having a drink not interested. (No Bar Flies)
5. No Corvettes  (Sorry guys but most guys I have dated with Corvettes have Issues...)
6. No Sex ( I am waiting on the right one and I am not to be given out for free.)
 *****Not to judge anyone else a women's right is a women's right but it is not for me.

Also from working in retail I understand a man's issue with women, We will argue over anything.  If you just be quite and observe you can find out a lot about your man.  See this Guy Issue I have been having is I initially dated this guy he won men over because he was predictable,  when we went on a date he would see cute girls glance and look back at me and as far as I knew, he was not a Bar Fly.  He was shy and wouldn't make a move.  Well I reconnected with him let him drink and talk. The original guy seems to be gone.  He seems to always be in a bar and walking down the street I looked down and looked out of the corner of my eye and he was staring down the girls walking across the street.  Then behind my back tried to set me up with another guy.  I have never heard of that before. Who does that especially when you just told the girl you liked her?

I am beginning to wonder if the book my friend gave me I should use as a better tool...WHY MEN LOVE BITCHES by Sherry Argov.  Guys complain about girls using them, not caring what they think, not worrying about them, not wanting to do what they like to do and cheating on them. Well the guys I end up dating seems to want that because they don't like an honest fun loving Godly Woman.  Oh don't get me wrong they want to keep me around but not treat me as a woman should be treated.

So fashion loves I don't know if my heart and soul will allow me to be a Bitch but to be honest I don't think I want a guy that prefers that.  I think I rather stay single.  Also one point guys just because you have a Woman don't take her for granted and Women do the same.  A person that is not appreciated will wonder off.  Sometimes they wonder off because they are just not suppose to be in your life and instead of trying to see the signs, Let them go.

Inexpensive Roses and Wine at Publixs the cost isn't important it is the thought.
Love,
Dana











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB