A PEACEFUL WORLD

THE OUTFIT CONSIST OF:

JCPENNEY- Skirt and Top
FOREVER21- Jacket
PERSUNMALL- Shoes (inspired by Valentino Rock Studs)
BELK- Red Camel Pearl Ring and Michael Kors Watch
WALGREENS- Sinful Colors

Hi Fashion Loves,

As you can see from most of my Blogs I love Color.  Color gives me peace and joy.  I saw the skirt when I walked into Jcpenney.  The skirt appealed to me because it is flared and not to short.  I have a closet full of pencil skirts so I was thrilled to find something different.  When I came home and saw that my Forever 21 Jacket just set it off, I was like the Progressive Insurance commercial "Nailed It".










The title of this is a Peaceful World because of the peace that the water and nature gives me.  My life is such Chaos whether at home or work.  I work retail which I use to love but the atmosphere has changed a lot.  Customers were kind and associates loved their job and it was like a family.  I am single so the holidays were not as lonely it was so fun.  Customers would be so happy, the hours were normal and we use to come in early to decorate the  trees.  At this moment I am working 6 days I have been asked to work 7 but I am not that thrilled about that question.  It is spring and my parents don't get to take vacations so on my days off I take them on short Adventures.  My father has Alzheimer's so he and my mother just loves the day trips.  I am very frustrated because of the change in the retail industry we can't keep good people, which is causing me to suffer and my parents.  I rely on my Lord to show me direction he knows my heart and my desires that better serve him.  I am working on options to change but I am waiting on my Lord to open doors.  As a motivated individual you work on your ventures and I believe he will lead you to your peace.

Love,
Dana and Smokey the Cat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB