ABANDONED BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

OUTFIT CONSIST OF:

NY&COMPANY: Sweater
JCPENNEY: Blouse and Skirt
DILLARDS: Fossil Necklace
CATO: Heels
BELK: Michael Kors Watch





CATO HEELS

Hi Fashion Loves,

My obsession with color continues.  My Bird Blouse from JcPenney has many colors to put with any outfit.  I got this Blouse a couple of years ago but it shows the durability of the material.  I spend money on my wardrobe so I like for it to last.  I have gotten items from JcPenney, New York and Company and Cato that have lasted forever.


The title Abandoned But Not Forgotten derives from an old Abandoned Home on my land.  This home is where the people who worked with my grandfather on his Diary Farm lived.  I thought the people who worked this farm had forgotten about my grandfather, on to the next job, but that is not the case.
My precious Grandfather died in 1981 and at the Old Sullivan King Mortuary on Main St. in Anderson SC it was a site to see.  The mourners were wrapped around the building, all the people whom he made friends with as well as his past employees.  I was amazed that my Grandfather, James Lawerence Stevenson 111, was such an honorable man and so well loved.  My Grandfather was a man with a heart and nice.  Finding generally nice people is so hard now a days, but I would like to be remembered like my Grandfather.  However as the saying goes, Don't Take My Kindness For Weakness, just because you want to be nice to people that doesn't mean you are weak or should be taken advantage of.  So spread the Love.

History and Kindness are Important
Love,
Dana

STOP FOR HISTORY AND FASHION


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB