WHEN ART AND FASHION COLLIDE

THE OUTFIT CONSIST OF:

CATO- Dress
BELK- Bracelet
NY&COMPANY- Ring
WALGREENS-  Sinful Colors--Innocent












Hi Fashion Loves,

This outfit I decided to combine with my other love, Art.  I have been an artist my whole life but didn't know it.  My preference is Artistic Rendering because I love Old Homes.  I always liked to draw but I didn't think I was good enough until 2014.  In 2014 I met a friend who pushed me to enter three Art Shows.  I being the naive, thought everyone got in but that is not the case.  In Art Shows you have to be voted in.  I entered three shows with 6 drawings and got in all of them, I was amazed.  This accomplishment made me feel that I am an Artist....WOW!!!!  I was also discovered by my local paper.  I got interviewed and photographed and felt like a Rock Star.  My article was also picked up by the Huffington Post and went viral.  God is Good

 However I have only sold a couple of drawings everyone wants a donation.  I would love to but I need to pay bills.  I am trying the Fashion Blog and Art at the same time.  This venture is frustrating and rewarding at the same time.  As I have said before I work Retail for money and insurance which does not give me much time.  Therefore I have to choose which one to work on.  I want to work on both and I Believe this dream will come true.  I will be a  Workaholic on my terms.  See I started loving fashion when I quit drawing, I needed a Creative Outlet.  I have fallen in love with Fashion and Art and I want to pursue both because both give me an amazing feeling inside. This Blog is so fun I miss it when I am working so much.  So that is why when I get a day off I post a couple of Blogs.  See you soon and keep your Passion for Art and Fashion.

My Fashion Model and Assistant for today is Jazy the Jack Russell who is my niece.


Love,
Dana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB