Rain, Rain Go Away

OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:

FOREVER21: Blazer
JCPENNEY: Blouse and skirt
CATO: Heels
ITS METRO FASHION: Belt and Pearl Necklace
BELK: Michael Kors Watch and Ring
NUANCE BY SALMA HAYEK- New Primrose

Hi Fashion Loves,

As you can tell by my blog, I love color so I am always a little bright.  This outfit I wore to work as unusual.  I love how JcPenney has been adding the zippers details in odd places to give you a Sophisticated yet Bad Ass Feel.  My fashion sense is Rocker Chic which I consider a Versace/Alexander McQeen and Chanel Mix.  Yes I am weird but fashion is meant to show your creativity.  The little Polka Dot Blouse for JcPenney just gives a little famine feel and my Rock Style is also seen with my Jaguar Belt from Its Metro Fashion.





I have been working so much I have not been able do a lot of posting but I do miss my blog friends.  Also it has been raining up a storm just taking a few breaks.  I was beginning to wonder if I needed to build an Arch.  A customer ask me as a joke if I ask for this, I said yes.  I requested  it to rain like crazy til I got a day off.  My prayers were answer.  My God listens to me.  Thank goodness today is a beautiful day.  I just went to the track,  which is one of my favorite places, because of the Rain I have not been in a few days.  When I don't get to Workout Outside I get a little grouchy.  I may be a fashion woman but I am an outside person. I usually take my art work and draw under a tree outside until night time.  I finally got a day off so I do have a fashion Adventure coming soon so stay tuned.

Love,
Dana

Its Metro Fashion Pearl Necklace Close-Up

Comments

  1. Great look! I like the color combination and luv that belt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sabrina. I love color and that belt was a great find on my lunch break.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB