He Has Risen For Us All

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:

FOREVER21- Jacket
BELK- Shirt
JcPenney- Worthington Pants
AMAZON- Bagroo Handbag
TJMaxx- Michael Kors Shoes

Hi Fashion Loves,

This is a casual outfit I wore Easter Sunday for Sunrise Service at the Lake.  It was so cold I had to wear something warm but stylish.  I forgot the Jacket I intended to wear but this seemed to work just fine.







Easter Sunday I arose at 5:00 am and was rather excited, the day before I woke up at the same time for a Easter Sale at work, I was not as excited.  My parents attend Double Springs Baptist Church at 535 Double Springs Rd, Townville SC 29689.  I attend a Nondenominational Church but I have made it a tradition for the last two years to spend Easter with my parents.  The Easter Service was spent at the Church that afternoon but that morning the Sunrise Service was at Double Springs Boat Landing which is located between Townville SC and Fairplay SC.  The experience was amazing the Sun was breathtaking.  There was also a little bird (just one) chirping his little heart out.  A relationship with God is important to me, when times are hard his love is what keeps me going.

                                  My Wondeful Parents






So on Easter Sunday or anytime you are Welcomed at Double Springs Baptist Church and The Double Springs Boat Landing is open to the public, both on Lake Hartwell.

Love,
Dana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB