RAINY DAYS AND FASHION

THIS OUTFIT INCLUDES:

CATO: Top
JCPENNEY: necklace
NYANDCOMPANY: skirt
ALDO: shoes
BELK: Michael Kors Watch
TARGET: Sweater
WALGREENS: Nail Polish Sinful Colors--Alfresco base and Cinderella on top.




 This is my Jcpenney Necklace that I have had for awhile and I absolutely love.  I think the little bow just makes it. This is costume jewelry and I am terrified of it turning. Does anyone know how to refurbish costume jewelry?

Here is a close up on the detail of this Beautiful Blouse.  Cato has such nice outfits with durable fabrics.


Hi Fashion Loves,

This outfit was not planned I got up on a rainy day, where your hair want work and just threw on something.  Well I got so many compliments on this outfit I decided to post a blog photo.  I love colors and mixing of patterns. I also pulled out my Aldo Shoes and they match perfectly.

I have just now pulled all my spring clothes out.  I have been working a lot so most my outfits I post are work clothes.  So with this accident I hope you enjoy.

Loving Fashion Unplanned
Dana

Comments

  1. You look very chic for a rainy day! :) i luv the accessories! especially the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Flare For Style. We fashion Women have to stick together.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB