LAKE HARTWELL SUNSET

THE OUTFIT CONSIST OF:

FOREVER21- Jacket
CATO- Top and Pant
JCPENNEY- Pearl Necklace
Belk- Red Camel Pearl Ring









Hi Fashion Loves,

 I was researching fashion as usual in the Harper's Bazaar February 2015 issue with Miranda Kerr and loved the Sunset on the water.  I am very interested in photography so I look for interesting ideas and this issue was elegant and sexy.  I am so relaxed on the water and this night I felt so beautiful.  The Mysterious Black outfit with the Elegant White Jacket from Forever 21 just makes the photo more Glamorous.  I said in a previous Blog that I would wear this coat out before the Summer is over and I wasn't kidding.  I like to recreate the Glamour Looks without breaking the bank.  JcPenney, Cato and Forever21 make that easy.


Lake Hartwell has the most magnificent Sunsets and listening to the sound of nature at night is magical.  I sit out on the porch with my Mom and make memories.  I love these nights of doing nothing but the Nothing is so important to me and I believe my Mom.




I have never done Photography at Sunset so with my New Lumix Camera I was able to photograph a beautiful sunset, it stared out to dark.  I worked at it til I figured out to use a flash.  I understand most Photographers don't like to use Flash but for me what ever works.  Also most painters don't like to use white but again it is whatever works.  I believe these items was created to be used and I have no issue using them to get the look I want.
                               This is without the Flash.....


Love from the Lake,
Dana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB