AN EASTER CELEBRATION AT LAKE HARTWELL

THE OUTFIT CONSIST OF:

JCPENNEY- Blouse and skirt
PERSUN MALL- Shoes
BELK - Michael Kors Watch
FOREVER21- Jacket

Hi Fashion Loves,

After the Easter Celebration at Sunrise Service I decided to put on my JcPenney Outfit I have been waiting to wear.  I got it at the beginning of the Spring season.  I love the zipper detail on the skirt and my pink shoes matched perfectly.  I felt so beautiful in this outfit.  I love the floral Blouse, it just sets off the whole outfit.  On this morning it was so cold but I was trying to suffer through it for the perfect fashion shot.  The Forever 21 Jacket made this outfit look so elegant.  I love this jacket and I intend to wear it out before the season it over with.

As you see this shot was taken at Lake Hartwell SC, I love the water it relaxes me when I have had a stressful week.

Love,
Dana

 Different Views with and without the Forever 21 Jacket




 Zipper Detail on JcPenney Skirt



Bye for now from Lake Hartwell SC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB