BLACK CAR LOVING

OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:

NY & COMPANY: Sweater
CATO: Skirt, Necklace and Belt
TARGET: Top
ROSS: Ralph Lauren Heels


Hi Fashion Loves,

Cute outfit, Black Car and unknown to me a Tornado or Microburst on the way.  The unknown Microburst made a wonderful photo with the wind blowing through my hair and my cute Cato flowing skirt.  I love the trend of flowing skirts, I have 25 pencil skirts that I am a little tired of.
However it is hard to find flowing skirts long enough.  The problem I am having is to long or to short this skirt is just the right length.  I have on gotten two solid colors from JcPenney that are long enough, but I have found a some on Sheinside and Amazon that I am in the process of ordering.  A Flowy Skirt makes me feel so cute and girly.




2012 BLACK NISSAN ALTIMA AND POINTED TOE RALPH LAUREN HEELS

I am sorry folks I don't care how hard it is to keep clean but I love me a Black Car and I love Nissan Altima's.  An Altima is a Classic Elegant Car and very reliable.  This is the second Black Nissan Altima that I have purchased, the first one I put 150,000 miles on.  I would have keep it longer but I do Adventures and I got worried about the mileage.  I have roadside assistance on my car insurance but a woman stuck on side of  a deserted road is not so fun.  So I purchased a New, Used Nissan Altima from Nissan of Greenville in November 2013.  I found out from this experience to buy a car in November or December because the car lot wants to get rid of the cars for the New Year.  I got this car with heated leather seats, moonroof and all the extra amenities for about what I paid for my first basic Nissan Altima.  So head to the car lot in November and December for the best deals.  I will see you in another 147,000 miles because I have had this car two years.  I keep cars forever because I save my money for the Fashion.


Classic Black Cars and Fashion
Love,
Dana




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB