THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE

The outfit includes:
CATO-Top
FOREVER21-Spiked Jacket
JCPENNEY-Skirt
TJMAXX-Nine West Shoes
DILLARDS-Nadri Bracelets
BELK-Michael Kors Watch and Fossil Bracelet
TARGET-Zebra Print Belk

 
       THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE     
Today I decided to visit the American Legion W.A. Hudgens Post 14 which is at 1301 East Greenville St Anderson SC 29621. This is a patriotic veterans organization dedicated to the community and veterans from Anderson SC.  I wanted to visit and take a few fashion shots and reflect that because of these men and women of the Armed Services I can do and be whatever I want to be.  The majority of my family has been in some branch of the Armed Services.  My great uncle was shot in the face with a canon.  My great aunt was at home with their young daughter receiving the devastating news she was a widow. My Uncle was in the Vietnam War and is still affected to this day.  He saved people over there and it was sad  that on his return flight home he was told to take off his uniform so he would not be attacked in the airport.  I am so glad the world has changed to be proud of the women and men protecting us.  Whether you believe in war or not these people are fighting for us to have the freedom to believe what we want to.  So Thank You to all Veterans.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB