SPRING ON BOULEVARD

OUTFITS CONSISTS OF:

CATO- Skirt and shoes
NEW YORK & COMPANY- Blouse and Flower
H&M- Jacket
BELK- Fossil Bracelet and ring
AMAZON- ring (inspired by Cartier love ring)
LEOPARD BRACELET- I have had for awhile it is either Dillards or JcPenney I can't verify which but that is where most of my jewelry comes from.










I am interested in the Runway looks so I study them and try to recreate a designer look for less.  This is an example is similar to Harper's Bazaar 2012 issue which had examples of Michael Kors Runway. I was told long ago to dress for the job you want and not the job you have.  Everyone can look designer without the cost.  I took a trip to Atlanta and a gentleman want me to by his $200.00 face cream.  I told him no and he said you are rich and you can afford it.  Ha Ha fooled him.






I decided to take this photo at Young Memorial Associated Reformed Presbyterian Church which is located on Historic Boulevard in Anderson SC.  The land was donated by Dr. and Mrs. James Rogers Young on January 10, 1950 to build the church. The church would be a memorial to their son Louis Gray Young. Their son died serving his country in World War II.  The Congregation decided to dedicated the naming of the church to the Young's son because he gave his life for his country.  There are many beautiful homes on this tree lined street.  The homes are built in Greek Revival, Romanesque Revival, Victorian and Colonial.

Young Memorial Reformed Presbyterian Church is located on 508 Boulevard in Anderson.

Loving Historic Homes and Fashion
Dana



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB