FASHION STOP ON THE DOUBLE BRIDGES

THE OUTFIT CONSISTS OF:

NY&COMPANY- Jacket
FOREVER21- Blouse
CATO- Wood grain pants
ROSS- Franco Sarto Shoes
TJMaxx- Armani Exchange Sunglasses
JCPENNEY- Necklaces


Hi Fashion Loves,

Well my Adventure this day was on the Double Bridges after a long day at work.  I wanted to wear my new NY&Company Jacket so I went for the Chanel Black and White and Double Necklaces.  Also the Gingham  Jacket is representation of Diane Von Furstenburg 2014 Spring  Ready to Wear Runway Show for 2015.  A lot of her ads for Spring features this same print. I hate when the Runway Shows are so early for the next season but I understand why.  I am so excited to wear the new styles.  I am currently reading Elle and Harper's Bazaar which are showing all the spring ideas.


Diane Von Furstenberg AD



                       
                        



FRANCO SARTO SHOES AND JCPENNEY NECKLACE





The Double Bridges are a part of Highway 24 over Lake Hartwell.  I have to cross this Bridge on the way to my parents for the Easter Holiday.  The Double Bridges are well known as a part of Lake Hartwell.  I remember when Hollywood came to town to film a movie called COUPE DE VILLE filmed in 1990.  The entire bridge was block off with helicopters everywhere, it was such a sight.



So Come Visit Lake Hartwell in Anderson SC
Love,
Dana




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CHARMING TOWN OF UNION SOUTH CAROLINA

A JOURNEY TO HELL'S GATE, OAKWOOD CEMETERY

ROYSTON GEORGIA HOME OF TY COBB